National Land Survey of Finland (NLS) produces and provides information on and services in real estate, topography and the environment for the needs of citizens, other customers and the community at large. The National Land Survey is responsible for Finland's cadastral system and general mapping assignments. It also promotes the shared use of geographic information.
The NLS is a governmental agency subordinate to the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- Arvo Kokkonen, Director General
- Ritva Asplund, Secretary to the Director General
- Risto Nuuros, Deputy Director General
- Erkki Räsänen, Deputy Director General, Production
- Marja Rantala, Deputy Director General, Support Services
- Matti Hyytinen, Administrative Director
- Pekka Halme, Development Director
- Antti Kosonen, Director
- Markku Markkula, Deputy Director General
- Ari Tella, Chief Engineer
- Heli Ursin, Head of International Affairs
- Tuija Varjonen, Internal Auditor
- Pirkko Yliselä, Director of Communications
- Maritta Yläranta, HR Director