When you visit our customer service point, please practice good hand hygiene and keep a safe distance from other people. Please do not visit us, if you have flu symptoms, you are in quarantine, you have travelled abroad in the last two weeks or you have been exposed to the coronavirus. Please protect others by using a mask.
Use electronic channels
Our customer service also provides service via our electronic channels:
- Contact us on our Chat service Mon–Fri 9–15:30. Look for the chat in the lower right-hand corner of the front page.
- You can leave a contact request via our online form.
- E-mail our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we ask you to send messages containing confidential or secret information using the encrypted e-mail service Turvaviesti.
You can use our e-services to handle matters related to your property on your own:
- Log into the NLS e-service (look at information about your property, apply for registration of title or a land survey, buy extracts or certificates regarding property; available in Finnish and Swedish)
- Log into the Property Transaction Service (perform a property conveyance online, apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed; available in Finnish and Swedish)