When you visit our customer service point, please practice good hand hygiene and keep a safe distance from other people. Please do not visit us, if you have flu symptoms, you are in quarantine, you have travelled abroad in the last two weeks or you have been exposed to the coronavirus. Please protect others by using a mask.
We recommend using our e-services
Depending on your situation, you can handle matters related to your property on your own by using our e-services or contact our customer service through our electronic channels.
Matters handled online
In the NLS e-service, you can browse property information and handle matters related to properties.
- Look at your property information and pending matters
- Buy extracts, certificates, and map printouts
- Apply for a cadastral survey
- Register your ownership of a property
- Register a leasehold, a transfer of a leasehold, or other special right
Using the Property Transaction Service, you can handle an electronic property conveyance and mortgages.
- Handle a property conveyance online
- Apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed
Electronic communication channels
In other matters, please contact us primarily via our online form, by e-mail or by phone.
- Online contact form
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 029 530 1110 (in Finnish and English) or 029 530 1120 (in Swedish), weekdays 9–16:15