You can visit the following service points without an appointment:
Iisalmi, Ivalo, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kokkola, Kouvola, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lappeenranta, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Tornio, Turku and Vaasa.
The following service points will continue to serve customers by appointment only until further notice:
Helsinki, Hämeenlinna, Lahti, Lohja and Porvoo.
When you visit our customer service point, please practice good hand hygiene and keep a safe distance from other people. Please do not visit us, if you have flu symptoms, you are in quarantine, you have travelled abroad in the last two weeks or you have been exposed to the coronavirus. Please protect others by using a mask.
Book an appointment by phone
We recommend contacting the National Land Survey via our electronic channels or by phone. If you cannot get your case handled online and want to visit a service point that is currently only providing service by appointment, book an appointment by calling our phone service Mon-Fri 9–16:15:
- Phone 029 530 1110 (in Finnish and English) or 029 530 1120 (Swedish). The cost of a call is a local network charge or a mobile phone charge in accordance with the caller's telephone operator contract.
Please note that appointments are only arranged during the service point's opening hours and it is not necessarily possible to book an appointment for the same day.
Use electronic channels
Our customer service also provides service via our electronic channels:
- Contact us on our Chat service Mon–Fri 9–15:30. Look for the chat in the lower right-hand corner of the front page.
- You can leave a contact request via our online form.
- E-mail our customer service at email@example.com. However, we ask you to send messages containing confidential or secret information using the encrypted e-mail service Turvaviesti.
You can use our e-services to handle matters related to your property on your own:
- Log into the NLS e-service (look at information about your property, apply for registration of title or a land survey, buy extracts or certificates regarding property; available in Finnish and Swedish)
- Log into the Property Transaction Service (perform a property conveyance online, apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed; available in Finnish and Swedish)