Depending on your situation, you can handle matters related to your property on your own by using our e-services or contact our customer service through our electronic channels.
Matters handled online
In the NLS e-service, you can browse property information and handle matters related to properties.
- Look at your property information and pending matters
- Buy extracts, certificates, and map printouts
- Apply for a cadastral survey
- Register your ownership of a property
- Register a leasehold, a transfer of a leasehold, or other special right
Using the Property Transaction Service, you can handle an electronic property conveyance and mortgages.
- Handle a property conveyance online
- Apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed
Electronic communication channels
In other matters, please contact us primarily via our online form, by e-mail or by phone.
- Online contact form
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone 029 530 1110 (in Finnish and English) or 029 530 1120 (in Swedish), weekdays 9–16:15