The appointments did not result in changes to the top management of the organisation, all current deputy director-generals continue in their posts.
- Petri Korpinen was appointed deputy director-general of Central Administration
- Irma Lähetkangas was appointed deputy director-general of Production
- Marja Rantala was appointed information management director of the Centre of ICT Services
- Jarkko Koskinen was appointed deputy director-general of FGI
- Matti Hyytinen was appointed administrative director of General Administration
Two directors of Central Administration were selected from outside the organisation and three from within NLS.
The following were appointed to fill the open director positions at Central Administration:
- Director of Customer Relations Susanne Hellman, Statistics Finland
- Ecosystems Director Juha Tuomaala, NLS
- Director of Development and Digitalisation Jani Kylmäaho, NLS
- Research Director Tiina Sarjakoski, NLS
- Director of Communication and Social Responsibility Maija Ilvonen, Finavia
'Now that the directors have been appointed, we can start planning the new organisation', states Arvo Kokkonen.
We will inform you about when the reform will be implemented as soon as possible.
Director-General Arvo Kokkonen +358 40 028 0875
HR director Johanna Snellman +358 40 561 4956