The aim of the National Land Survey is to provide secure high-quality services for our customers in accordance with our strategy.
Cadastral survey charges
Cadastral survey charges will change slightly on 1 January 2022. The charges will increase on average by 2.5 per cent.
The most common cadastral survey procedure is the parcelling of an unseparated parcel of 0.1–1 hectares, which as of 1 January 2022 costs 1,120 euros. The price increase is 30 euros.
Changes in pricing of services for property owners
In the pricing of services related to property ownership, in addition to the increase in the general level of costs, other factors that inflence the prices as a whole have also been taken into account. In particular, the prices of registration of ownership have been affected by changes to the transfer tax payment procedure, as well as the increase in investigative work related to the pre-emption rights of the State and the permits required for certain property purchases.
Prices from the start of 2022:
- The processing charge for the registration of ownership, that is title, to a property will increase to 144 euros per property. The price increase is 12 euros.
- The processing charge for the registration of a right-of-use that must be registered and for the registration of the transfer of such a right-of-use will increase to 144 euros. The price increase is 12 euros.
- The registration of a mortgage to a property costs 22 euros when electronically and 40 euros in writing. The price increase is 1–2 euros.
- The transfer of a mortgage deed costs 13 euros electronically and 21 euros in writing. The price increase is 1–2 euros.
The streamlining of pricing continues
The pricing reform concerning other products and services provided by the National Land Survey continues. For example, the prices of extracts from the Official Purchase Price Register will decrease slightly.
Prices from the start of 2022:
- Extract from the Official Purchase Price Register, 1–3 purchases 19.90 euros
- Extract from the Official Purchase Price Register, more than 3 purchases 6.35 euros/additional purchase. Formerly the price was 7.40 euros/additional purchase after 3 purchases.
- Document or survey map as file, 12 euros. The price increase is 3 euros.
The pricing of map printouts as files will be streamlined and there will be changes in the Property Transaction Service. Prices will be slightly increased at the same time.
The National Land Survey’s product and service charges are based on the decrees of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry as well as the National Land Survey’s pricing decision. The decrees and pricing decision are published on the Finlex website (in Finnish and Swedish):
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry decree on charges for cadastral survey procedures in 2022
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry decree on charges levied for products and services and information services provided from the Land Information System in 2022
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry decree on sharing income from the Land Information System in 2022
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry decree on charges levied by the National Land Survey and on charges and compensation for public purchase witnessing
More information about the charges for individual cadastral surveys or services is available from the National Land Survey's customer service:
phone +358 29 530 1110, firstname.lastname@example.org