Sometimes it is necessary to find out the information related to the owner of a property. You can order a specification of ownership from our customer service. The specification of ownership contains information about the property identifier, the name of the property and the property owner's name and address. Specifications of ownership carry a charge. They are available only in Finnish and Swedish.
If you need ownership information concerning more than 10 properties, you need to fill in our online form, where you can inform us of the intended use of this information. The form is available in Finnish and Swedish.
To find out who owns a property, you must know its property identifier.
When you know the property identifier, you can:
- Order a certificate of title, which carries a charge. If you want to order a certificate showing the owner's address and personal identity code, you need to state why you need this information.
- By phone, it is possible to request ownership information about a maximum of ten properties without charge during a twelve-month period. Please note: Our telephone service is only available in Finnish and Swedish.
- Request property information about several property units by e-mail for a fee.
Please note that we do not provide property ownership information
- for use in direct marketing or opinion polls or market surveys or
- to enable contacting a property owner for the purpose of purchasing the property
You can buy a certificate of title showing the owner's name and birthdate via the NLS e-service. The service is available in Finnish and in Swedish. The use of the NLS e-service requires strong authentication. You can buy extracts showing address information by contacting our customer service.