Please contact us primarily via our online form, by e-mail or by phone. Please note that ordinary, unencrypted e-mail is not secure. Send documents containing confidential information by secured e-mail service. More detailed instructions for using our secured email service.
If your case concerns a particular property, please find out the property identifier before contacting us.
Contact the customer service
- Online contact form
- E-mail email@example.com.
- Secured e-mail service (secured e-mail for large attachments and encrypted e-mail), More detailed instructions for using our secured email service.
- The telephone service is available on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Phone 029 530 1110 (in Finnish and English) or 029 530 1120 (Swedish). The cost of a call is a local network charge or a mobile phone charge in accordance with the caller's telephone operator contract.
Please note! On Tuesday 12 and Thursday 14 December all of our customer service channels will exceptionally close at 14:00.
Delays in our customer service
Our customer service is experiencing delays due to overload, we ask you to be patient. We will respond to your message as soon as we can.
Current processing times (updated 13 November 2023):
- The telephone service queue can be longer than an hour.
- The queue at our service points can be longer than an hour.
- We strive to process document requests within a week.
- We strive to process orders of extracts, certificates and printouts within a week.
- The response time when you contact us by e-mail or using the online form is 2–3 weeks.
We apologise for the additional inconvenience caused by the delays.
Take care of your property matters online
You can use our e-services to handle matters related to your property on your own:
- Log into the NLS e-service (look at information about your property, apply for registration of title or a land survey, buy extracts or certificates regarding property; available in Finnish and Swedish)
- Log into the Property Transaction Service (perform a property conveyance online, apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed; available in Finnish and Swedish)
Customer service street addresses and opening hours
Please check the opening hours of the customer service point before visiting. Any exceptions to the opening hours can also be found with the contact details of the customer service point.