Please contact us primarily via our online form, by e-mail or by phone. Please note that ordinary, unencrypted e-mail is not secure. Send documents containing confidential information by secured e-mail service.
If your case concerns a particular property, please find out the property identifier before contacting us.
When you visit our customer service point, please practice good hand hygiene and keep a safe distance from other people. Please do not visit us, if you have flu symptoms, you are in quarantine, you have travelled abroad in the last two weeks or you have been exposed to the coronavirus. Please protect others by using a mask.
Our customer service is open Mon–Fri at 9–16:15
- Online contact form
- E-mail email@example.com.
- Secured e-mail service (secured e-mail for large attachments and encrypted e-mail)
- Phone 029 530 1110 (in Finnish and English) or 029 530 1120 (Swedish). The cost of a call is a local network charge or a mobile phone charge in accordance with the caller's telephone operator contract.
You can use our e-services to handle matters related to your property on your own:
- Log into the NLS e-service (look at information about your property, apply for registration of title or a land survey, buy extracts or certificates regarding property; available in Finnish and Swedish)
- Log into the Property Transaction Service (perform a property conveyance online, apply for a mortgage or a transfer of an electronic mortgage deed; available in Finnish and Swedish)
Customer service street addresses and opening hours
Before you visit our service point, check the opening hours for possible exceptions. You will find the exceptions in connection with the service point contact details.