To create new user account in FINPOS:
- Go to the user portal at https://finpos.nls.fi/
- Press ‘New Login' to start creating a new user account
- Fill in the form and read and accept the terms and conditions of the service. Please save your username and password!
- Click ‘Register to save
- You will receive a confirmation of registration to the email address you provided
The user account is valid for two years, and before it expires, you will receive an email with a link to extend its validity. If you would like to delete your FINPOS user account, please contact us using the form.
The following FINPOS services are directly available to you with the created user account:
- DGNSS service, more information DGNSS service
- RINEX service, more information RINEX service
- View and edit your user information via the user portal https://finpos.nls.fi/. Here you can also reset your forgotten password.
Access to the RTK service
If you want to apply for access to the RTK service in addition to these services, first create the username and password (steps 1–5 above). Then log in with the credentials you have created on the web portal https://finpos.nls.fi/ and under ‘RTK (testikäyttö)’ press ‘to register’ and on the page that opens, justify your RTK usage needs. RTK access can be granted for research, testing and development purposes for three months at a time.
Additional information: RTK service.
For logging in to user portal https://finpos.nls.fi you can enable two-factor authentication. This means logging to user portal is done besides a username and password with a mobile phone’s authentication application. Two-factor authentication keeps your user information more secure than only password protection. Enabling two-factor authentication does not affect caster connections.
To enable two-factor authentication login to user FINPOS portal, go to your account information to section “Two-factor authentication” and follow instructions.
Terms of Service