This accessibility statement applies to the “Arviointi- ja korvaustiedot” (Valuation and compensation data) website. NLS specialists have assessed the website’s compliance with accessibility requirements. The statement was revised on 14 July 2021.
The website is not yet fully compliant with accessibility requirements
The accessibility of the website was assessed on 30 June 2021. The assessment found that the website does not yet meet all the accessibility requirements.
The accessibility issues discovered during the assessment are listed below. The findings are based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The number and link provided after each finding indicates which WCAG section is not yet fulfilled at the website.
Significant issues in perceivability
- The side menu does not have a name tag on the button meant for opening the submenus. WCAG 1.1.1
- Some figures or diagrams do not have alternative texts, and their content has not been described in the text. WCAG 1.1.1
- The structure of some tables, lists and headings cannot be parsed programmatically, e.g. with a screen reader. WCAG 1.3.1
- Some diagrams only use colour to convey information. WCAG 1.4.1
Moderate and minor issues in perceivability
- The link colour does not stand out sufficiently from the background in the body text. WCAG 1.4.3
- Some figures and diagrams contain text that cannot be parsed programmatically. WCAG 1.4.5
- The content may require horizontal scrolling with mobile devices or when zooming the view in a browser. WCAG 1.4.10
- The search field may be difficult to distinguish from the background. WCAG 1.4.11
Significant issues in operability
- Opening the submenus included in the side menu is challenging with a keyboard alone. WCAG 2.1.1
Moderate and minor issues in operability
- The purpose of the links is not always obvious from the link text alone, making link lists compiled by a screen reader, for example, challenging to interpret. WCAG 2.4.9
- The website contains some objects activated with a mouse that are too small. WCAG 2.5.5
Moderate and minor issues in robustness
- The HTML code used on the website is not fully valid, but the assessment did not find any problems resulting from this. WCAG 4.1.1
Plan on correcting the website
The aforementioned issues discovered on the website will be corrected as soon as possible, by 31 December 2021 at the latest. In case you need it you can request material on the website in an accessible format.