This accessibility statement applies to the website of the Property Transaction Service. NLS specialists have assessed the compliance of the website with accessibility requirements. The statement was revised on 12 January 2021.
Most accessibility requirements are not fulfilled
The accessibility of the website was assessed on 28 August 2019. It was stated that the website does not fulfil accessibility requirements and that there are significant accessibility flaws.
The accessibility issues discovered during the assessment are listed below. The findings are based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The number and link provided after each finding indicates what WCAG section is not fulfilled at the website.
Significant issues in perceivability
- Elements disappear if pages are enlarged. WCAG 1.4.4
Moderate and minor issues in perceivability
The website’s presentation videos are not subtitled. According to the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agencies, non-accessible videos published before 23 September 2020 do not need to be removed from websites and they do not need to be made accessible afterwards. WCAG 1.2.2
- On the front page, the aria-labeledby navigation attribute has not been set correctly, which makes it difficult to perceive the website’s information, structure and relationships programmatically. There are also blank elements in tables. WCAG 1.3.1
- Contrast between the text and background is insufficient. WCAG 1.4.3
Significant issues in operability
- The service cannot be used with a screen reader or a keyboard alone. WCAG 2.1.1
Moderate and minor issues in operability
- Users are not provided with information about the duration of the session after logging in. WCAG 2.2
- The website does not include any keyboard shortcuts. WCAG 2.1.4
- The website does not include any landmarks to the main content, and repeated parts of the page view cannot be skipped. WCAG 2.4.1
- Navigations are in help text links only.WCAG 2.4.5
- Labels are missing from page titles and forms. WCAG 2.4.6
- Users cannot always identify where the focus is. WCAG 2.4.7
Moderate and minor issues in understandability
- The page language has not been defined programmatically. WCAG 3.1.1
- Alternative texts are missing from some elements. WCAG 3.2.2
- Labels are missing from form fields. WCAG 3.3.2
Other accessibility issues
The accessibility of the documents produced by the website has not yet been assessed. The accessibility of the documents will be assessed as soon as possible.
Correction plan for the website
The aforementioned issues discovered at the website will be corrected as soon as possible, by 31 March 2021 at the latest.