This accessibility statement applies to the Laserscanning.fi website. NLS specialists have assessed the website’s compliance with accessibility requirements. The statement was revised on 30 May 2023.
The website is not yet fully compliant with accessibility requirements
The accessibility of the website was assessed on 30 July 2021. The assessment found that the website does not yet meet all the accessibility requirements.
The accessibility issues discovered during the assessment are listed below. The findings are based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The number and link provided after each finding indicates which WCAG section is not yet fulfilled at the website.
Moderate and minor issues in perceivability
- The subtitling of the presentation video on the front page does not fully correspond with the audio. According to the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agencies, non-accessible videos published before 23 September 2020 do not need to be removed from websites and they do not need to be made accessible afterwards. WCAG 1.2.2
- Title elements have been used incorrectly on some pages in link styling. WCAG 1.3.1
Moderate and minor issues in operability
- The focus order of article lists is not logical. WCAG 2.4.3
Significant issues in understandability
- The language of sections cannot be identified programmatically, even though the language used in them differs from the website’s primary language. WCAG 3.1.2
Moderate and minor issues in robustness
- The website code does not fully correspond with the HTML5 standard. WCAG 4.1.1
Plan on correcting the website
The aforementioned issues discovered on the website will be corrected as soon as possible, by 30 April 2024 at the latest.