This accessibility statement applies to the Pointcloud.fi website. NLS specialists have assessed the website’s compliance with accessibility requirements. The statement was revised on 30 May 2023.
The website is not yet fully compliant with accessibility requirements
The accessibility of the website was assessed on 10 August 2021. The assessment found that the website does not yet meet all the accessibility requirements.
The accessibility issues discovered during the assessment are listed below. The findings are based on Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. The number and link provided after each finding indicates which WCAG section is not yet fulfilled at the website.
Significant issues in perceivability
- The “Vaikutukset metsiin” page includes a video without any audio, for which no text content or audio file with the same information has been provided. WCAG 1.2.1
- The “Mistä on kyse” page includes a video without any subtitles. WCAG 1.2.2
According to the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agencies, non-accessible videos published before 23 September 2020 do not need to be removed from websites and they do not need to be made accessible afterwards.
Moderate and minor issues in operability
- The focus order of article lists is not logical. WCAG 2.4.3
Significant issues in robustness
- The status of the top menu’s submenus cannot be identified programmatically. WCAG 4.1.2
Moderate and minor issues in robustness
- The website code does not fully correspond with the HTML5 standard. WCAG 4.1.1
Plan on correcting the website
The aforementioned issues discovered on the website will be corrected as soon as possible, by 30 April 2024 at the latest.